What follows are resources related to budget management which will help you to follow the guidelines offered by the Chancellor’s Office in the use of DSPS funds.
This document provides the current DSPS categories and weights for MIS reporting.
CCLC Town Hall Meeting Regarding New DSPS Allocation Formula (June 18, 2019)
Town Hall meeting moderated by President Pamela Luster, San Diego Mesa College, and presented by Vice Chancellor, Student Services and Special Programs. This covered the planned implementation of the new DSPS Allocation formula for the fiscal year 2019-2020.
This spreadsheet provides the following information for the current year: Funding Summary P1, College Effort, DHH, WSC, and Allocation.
To access prior year DSPS P1 Funding Summaries, select from below:
- CCCCO 2018-2019 DSPS P1 Funding Summary
- CCCCO 2017-2018 DSPS P1 Funding Summary
- CCCCO 2016-2017 DSPS P1 Funding Summary
- CCCCO 2015-2016 DSPS P1 Funding Summary
- CCCCO 2014-2015 DSPS P1 Funding Summary
- CCCCO 2013-2014 DSPS P1 Funding Summary
- CCCCO 2012-2013 DSPS P1 Funding Summary
- CCCCO 2011-2012 DSPS P1 Funding Summary
- CCCCO 2010-2011 DSPS P1 Funding Summary
This entry includes not only the regulation, but extensive clarification from the Implementing Guidelines for the New Title 5 Regulations (2015), regarding how DSPS funds can be legally expended.
This document provides both the regulation and the Chancellor’s Office Implementing Guidelines. An accessible Word version of the document is also available.
Comparable services are those services which are comparable to services available from a college to its students without disabilities. Certain exemptions apply for reimbursement and are explained in this section. An accessible word version is also available.